The house is not completely adapted. Nevertheless, people with reduced mobility can visit the ground floor and the garden, and will be given information about the first floor.
For reasons of conservation and safety, the number of visitors on the site is limited. This measure can, on occasion, cause queues to form.
There is no left-luggage facility at the Gaudí House Museum, nor any space to leave backpacks, travel bags, etc. If there is space, pushchairs may be left at the entrance of the house, but the Gaudí House Museum accepts no liability for these.
No tripods or selfie sticks may be used on the site.
For reasons of conservation, no flash photography is allowed inside the house.
Except guide dogs, no animals are allowed into the site.
Smoking and eating are not allowed on the site. Only non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the garden.
Visitors must keep spaces clean and tidy and be respectful of the heritage and museum elements.
No mobile gaming apps may be used anywhere on the site.
The Gaudí House Museum welcomes group visits. However, to ensure that everyone can enjoy the visit to the museum, please observe the following regulations:
- Day and time must be reserved in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All groups that want to access the site must be accompanied by an Official Guide recognised by the Generalitat de Catalunya. School groups can be led by an accredited teacher, who must present documentation confirming their profession.
- In accordance with current Catalan government regulations, only official guides and accredited teachers are allowed to lead guided tours.
- To avoid overcrowding, disturbing other visitors, and for safety and conservation reasons, guided visits are not allowed inside the house. More general explanations should be made in the garden, while only queries and specific clarifications are to be dealt with inside the house.
- Groups of more than 10 people will be split into two or more groups in order to properly visit the inside of the house. Between each of these groups there will be a waiting time, the length of which will depend on how full the house is.
Thank you for your cooperation with these regulations. We apologise for any inconvenience.